Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ Empty
PostSubject: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Thank you so much for providing this site,and the opportunity to post here.I have an urgent matter to discuss.For several weeks now I am unable to normally  navigate facebook .I cannot prove it was RHONJ,because they would not disclose the report.But I know it was.This happened at the time everyone was getting reported and I made a joke out of it which I know now was foolish of me..They claim I posted abusive content .My posts were harmless.I've tried to get answers,from FB with no success.Not one reply.I do not know how long the block will be in place.I am unable to post pictures on my timeline.I am unable to reply on my timeline,even to friends.I cannot post anything at all on any page outside of my group of close friends and family.Photos I have posted of my cats and family have been removed from several pages unrelated to RHONJ.Has anyone else had this happen?Your feedback is appreciated.Thank you so much:confused: ~Donielle
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:32 pm

tourmaline wrote:
Thank you so much for providing this site,and the opportunity to post here.I have an urgent matter to discuss.For several weeks now I am unable to normally  navigate facebook .I cannot prove it was RHONJ,because they would not disclose the report.But I know it was.This happened at the time everyone was getting reported and I made a joke out of it which I know now was foolish of me..They claim I posted abusive content .My posts were harmless.I've tried to get answers,from FB with no success.Not one reply.I do not know how long the block will be in place.I am unable to post pictures on my timeline.I am unable to reply on my timeline,even to friends.I cannot post anything at all on any page outside of my group of close friends and family.Photos I have posted of my cats and family have been removed from several pages unrelated to RHONJ.Has anyone else had this happen?Your feedback is appreciated.Thank you so much:confused: ~Donielle
Is someone on your friends list reporting you? Someone not on your "close" lists?
A lot of people are being banned through the RHONJ page and most give no good reason. That's why some of us want to post somewhere we don't get reported for no reason.
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Thanks for the response.I really have no idea what it was,who it was or why.I have tried to contact FB numerous times and they do not reply.But you are right,it could be anyone really.How long do these blocks last?They told me it would be temporary,but that was all the info I have.~D
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:30 pm

I don't know. Some people have been banned and don't know why or for how long either. They're supposed to tell you. If you try to post something, does a pop up tell you you can't do that? I've had the pop ups tell me I couldn't do that because I was blocked and had X amount of hours before I could do that. IDK fb seems wonky most the time regarding that. lol I've been banned from posting for good reason and for absolutely no reason. smh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:36 pm

ive had the same problem.  they say temporary and it's been over four weeks.  they never reply to messages or emails Crazy
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Thanks Dianne for responding.It is embarrassing.People ask me what happened to your pictures?I cannot reply to posts even to pages I have formerly frequented.,I can only "like" them.I'm thinking 4 weeks or 5 maybe a month?Who knows?I know one thing,they will never stop us!!!lol
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:48 pm

KSofiaF wrote:
I don't know. Some people have been banned and don't know why or for how long either. They're supposed to tell you. If you try to post something, does a pop up tell you you can't do that? I've had the pop ups tell me I couldn't do that because I was blocked and had X amount of hours before I could do that. IDK fb seems wonky most the time regarding that. lol I've been banned from posting for good reason and for absolutely no reason. smh
All they told me was that I had posted abusive content.With no other explanation,and yes that pop-up box when I attempt to reply.Yes,wonky.I guess calling the cast members a bunch of douchebags was probably abusive when I think about it.....Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Thanks K.If you gotta go out,go out with a bang!!!lol
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:39 am

Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ Trollb10

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:11 pm

BangHead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Kathyrn did you get blocked again recently?  i tried to post a comment on something a friend posted on my home page and was blocked.  nothing to do with rhonj.   BangHead2
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:32 pm

dianne denise wrote:
Kathyrn did you get blocked again recently?  i tried to post a comment on something a friend posted on my home page and was blocked.  nothing to do with rhonj.   BangHead2
Not in a little while. I posted earlier.
That is the weirdest thing that you can't even post on your own profile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:49 pm

usually i can, but this one i couldn't comment.  they keep saying it's temporary, but i don't think so.   Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:38 pm

You can sign in to your account, right? You just can't post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:02 pm

that's correct  BangHead
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Weird.
Can you post on your own profile?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:25 pm

yes an here but no where else  Mad
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:52 pm

I wish I knew what to tell you. I've never heard of that kind of block. I got blocked once for 15 days from posting on pages, but not my own profile or my friends' profiles. The ban was also lifted after a few hours. Apparently I was falsely reported and they automatically blocked me but after I replied and stated what I was posting at the time of the block, they revised the auto block decision and unblocked me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:59 pm

ive sent them emails and they don't answer
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:07 pm

I think they have a forum where you can ask questions about problems with FB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:09 pm

where
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:01 pm

dianne denise wrote:
where
Facebook Help Forum: https://www.facebook.com/help/community
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:04 pm

oh,  done that, they never answer
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:08 pm

dianne denise wrote:
oh,  done that, they never answer
Rolling Eyes smh Why am I not surprised?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ   Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ Empty

Back to top Go down

Blocked on Facebook possibly because of RHONJ
Page 1 of 1