Share | 

Dina Manzo’s True Face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:28 pm

How can someone advertise their love for disabled and sick children to the extreme of having a “non-profit” (hahaha) to raise money for disabled and sick children (again, hahahaha) be so cold hearted towards an autistic child as to not even contact the parents (her brother and sister-in-law) and say something???????

This proves how phoney the “non-profit” is.  Wonder why the government isn’t auditing the non-profit?

Maybe the connection with Teresa Giudice and the non-profit will bring the sham under the eyes of the Feds
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Dina doesn't even acknowledge her nephew.  i don't know about her other family members
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Thank you Dianne, that is one of my major points.

The other is:  There is a reason Teresa and Dina are good friends and have been good friends since they were in their early 20s working as sales girls together.  They are both scam artists.

Non-Profits are one of the United States biggest scam and grifters tools.  Non-profits are income making tools for the mafia and for "smart" people that know how to con.

When you form a non-profit, it means you have a business that can not make a profit.  At the end of the year (or fiscal year) every penny made has to be used or it has to be given to charity.

This is how the SCAM works.

1.  The non-profit is set up for some "charitable cause" usually involving children or animals
2.  Donations are begged and "fund raisers" done (ie like Dina's event this weekend)
3.  Donations are gathered.
4.  The non-profit has LARGE expenses, like expensive luncheon meetings, hotel suites, etc.
5.  Little is left for the charitable stipents
6.  Because it is a non-profit they don't have to pay taxes.

This applies to large and small "charities" which is another name for "non-profit business". 

When the government gets tipped off and starts looking at them closely they find an Event like the upcoming LadyBug Event with the LARGE cost of tickets and the LARGE number of tickets sold bringing in hundred of thousands of dollars - then after "administration costs" only hundreds of dollars or a couple of thousand dollars of stipents being given out.

What upset Lynn of Chicago (before her death) was how the LadyBug Foundation was just like what I outlined.  Look at the fund raisers then look at the toys loaned to the children in the hospital.  LOANED not given as gifts.

Why do the hospitals allow it.  Well a trickle is better than nothing.  And they are not involved.  PLEASE NOTICE THIS - THE HOSPITALS ARE NOT INVOLVED.  This speaks volumes.

Now you know where Dina's money for all her lavish stuff comes from.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Never trusted her much.  She had bad vibes like Teresa and Danielle  Sad
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:12 pm

We agree Dianne.

Teresa and Dina are made from the same mold.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:52 pm

i am curious to see who is on the new season.  i don't think it will be so popular.  i like the other rhw shows purely for entertainment,  at least they don't all have court dates coming up, ha.   Happy Clap
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Dina to me is a clone of Teresa.  She has a better act though with the "Champion of the Disabled" phoney front.

IF she was what she tells the world she is, she would want to be helping Jacqueline get the word out on autism and help autistic children, using the show as a vehicle, but instead she insisted Jacqueline be fired.  Wow what a compassionate woman.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:37 am

i can't believe they are bringing her back.   Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:49 pm

I'm not thrilled to see Dina back either. I can't stand the fact that Teresa will be back. Mad

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:00 pm

I has now become the Teresa and Dina show.

One thing is for sure, Bravo and Andy Cohen love the mafia and they are not the least bit worried or afraid of the Feds.

Betya they start filming with the Project Ladybug Fund raiser and they are picking up a big tab for it to happen like it is a big social event.  Ya really.  Just a bunch of no-name wantabes.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:54 am

Aren't the records that these charities keep able to be looked into by the public?

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:51 pm

No.  It is hard to see their book keeping and records,  Remember they are an Incorporated business tht is non-profit.  They do tax returns which are public record, but that is toilet paper because it is the book keeping records that show the facts from which the figures are derived.

Also, as any tax preparer or accountant will tell you.  When they are doing the tax returns they use the information you (or the company) supplies.  If you are audited - you have to prove the validity of the figures.

So lets say there is Business Meal expense of $5,000.  The figure is put on the tax return.  It could be for lunches at local fast food places or dinners at a Five Star Restaurant with wine and cavier.  Air Fare Expense doesn't say if it is coach or First Class, to Chicago or the Bahamas.  Hotel room doesn't say if it is for a single room or a suite including charges to the room.  Get the idea?

When you have a non-profit and you get donations - that is non-profit income.
When you put down costs to run the non-profit      - that is non-profit expenses.
The goal is to have the income be higher than the expenses and the difference be given out in 
the name of the non-profit - In the case of Ladybug to buy toys, etc. for the sick children in the hospitals to "borrow" while in the hospital.

A legit non-profit, keeps expenses as low as possible (small or no salaries and perks) so they have a lot of money for the designee of the charity (If to help a specific animal shelter - then the profit would be given to the shelter).

A scam non-profit, keeps the expenses as high as possible (large salaries and administrator expenses) to pay for the administrators life style and personal bank account, with just a minimum given to the "non-profit's designee to make them look legit.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Basically, that person IS the charity. Mad

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Yup.  That is what aggravated Lynn from Chicago so much.   She made it a mission to expose Dina and Teresa and now she is dead.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:45 am

WOW  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Robinlynn

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Hi folks, hope all is well!  I have a question, who is Lynn from Chicago?  This is the first I heard of her. What happened to her?
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Robinlynn wrote:
Hi folks, hope all is well!  I have a question, who is Lynn from Chicago?  This is the first I heard of her. What happened to her?
She had a blog about the HW's. She passed away not long ago. It's run by her family now, I think. Johnathan knows more about it.

KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Robinlynn wrote:
Hi  Welcome to the forum!Welcome

Robinlynn

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Well Thank You!  I missed our conversations on the NJ FBpage.  Thought I check it out and touch base.  I'm Schlegel just in case you are wondering....LOL
Back to top Go down
Robinlynn

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Did she die of natural causes or was she murdered?  Sad!
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Robinlynn wrote:
Did she die of natural causes or was she murdered?  Sad!
I believe it was a heart attack.

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:37 am

Hello and welcome Robinlynn,

This is a much better place to discuss RHONJ.  You can be open and say what you think.  We love it here.

Lynn of Chicago was one of the original Housewives bloggers.  She lived in Chicago and even did radio shows and on-line-audio.  She answered questions and explained a lot.

She was the first to expose Dina and Teresa.  She always had written documentation (which she posted) to back what she said.  Both Dina and Teresa hated her.  First she exposed the LadyBug Project as being an income vehicle for Dina and all.  Then she exposed Teresa - her bob connections and her fraudlent bankruptcy and how it all worked.  Bravo hated her.  She was the first to post the bankruptcy court papers on line, the information on the family compounds and all.  

She was a mother and a wife and she was young (in her late 30s I think).  She had a sudden heart attach that killed her.  I guess I am a conspiracy person about the heart attack - I really question why and how and could it have been,,,,,,,,

Any way, Lynn of Chicago is one of my heros.  I respect and honor honesty and a person who stands up for the little person and stands up to the mob and a television network.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dina Manzo’s True Face   

Back to top Go down

Dina Manzo’s True Face
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Talk  :: Real Housewives :: RHONJ-
Jump to: