Share | 

Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:28 am

Remember I told you the plan for making Teresa into Saint Teresa. 

THEY ARE DOING IT EXACTLY AS I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD.

From Stoopidhousewives :

Wendy Feldman has also told E!NewsOnline that she is now in charge of Tree’s PR!
(Wonder how Steven Levine, Teresa’s long-time PR person (and Andy Cohen's buddy and wife's partner, feels about this??)
Wendy is going the “she’s a MOTHER of four children, a WIFE and a FRIEND” sympathy route!
Apparently, Wendy Feldman has taken over Tree’s life:
Quote :
“I act as her publicist, as her crisis manager and I’m helping her with her brand.
Quote :
I’ll also be helping her with the show when it starts up again in a few weeks.” NOTE: How the hell is FelonWendy going to help with the RHONJ???
[color][font]
AND…
[/font][/color]
Quote :
Feldman adds that one of her main goals is to help people “focus on the positive, because there’s so much negative,” and when it comes to Giudice, “we’re taking it day by day. This is going to be a very long, tough process.”
It also doesn’t help that Teresa and her family are going through this while in the public eye.
“What I want people to realize is that this is a woman with four children who has to play out a sad, unfortunate situation in public. This is a wife, this is a mother, this is a daughter, this is a friend.”
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Teresa is a low life thieving scheming scum bag. She treats her friends like crap. That woman has a hard job trying to make that poor excuse of a woman look like a decent human being. Teresa is FAR from decent.

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:03 pm

So far she is doing a great job.  She has Teresa showing up at all types of local charity events making donations and doing volunteer work.  She is posting on her website all the time showing pictures of Teresa doing this charity work and begging for help and donations for sick and injured people, especially children.

I think and hope it is pissing the Feds off big time because they know the real Teresa.

It amazes me how the woman who didn't care when her tenants were out in the freezing cold because she and her hubby wouldn't pay the utilities and pretended they didn't own the building (it was proven and shown on the news they were the owners) is now so concerned about the sick children of N.J.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:21 pm

I found her on twitter:
wendy feldman
@Thewendyfeldman
I am the leading alternative sentencing expert.Crisis Management and legal coaching Visit me at http://www.custodialcoaching.com - Oh, and I AM the FIXER
Everywhere · wendyfeldman.com

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:52 pm

I hope she doesn't get paid.  It will be funny if she is suing Teresa for services rendered.

I think the more they postpone and all the angrier they are getting the Feds and there will be more and more charges added on because people are coming forward who were taken by them and there are still the years from 2009 to present to investigate.

That is how the Feds get people big time, they wait years getting their ducks in a row before taking out charges and the criminals think they have gotten away with it, so they become more brazen and get caught on more and bigger stuff.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
I hope she doesn't get paid.  It will be funny if she is suing Teresa for services rendered.

I think the more they postpone and all the angrier they are getting the Feds and there will be more and more charges added on because people are coming forward who were taken by them and there are still the years from 2009 to present to investigate.

That is how the Feds get people big time, they wait years getting their ducks in a row before taking out charges and the criminals think they have gotten away with it, so they become more brazen and get caught on more and bigger stuff.
I would get my money upfront from Teresa. lol

Is there a limit on postponements?

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 pm

You can laugh, but Wendy Feldman is doing an excellent job.  EXCELLENT JOB.

The Federal Trial is will be a jury trial.  Jury trials often let a guilty person off because they like them and they feel sorry for them.  THAT IS WENDY'S GOAL.

Teresa is being painted as the dumb, innocent wife, who loves her husband and her family.  They are portraying her as a follower and that she does what ever Joe tells her to.  They are portraying her as not knowing what she was signing - just doing and saying what Joe tells her.

AND Joe is okay with this.

In actuality Teresa is the brains and the manager and the enforcer in the family.  

What they want is for Joe to go to jail and for Teresa to take care of business on the outside.  

And you know what.  I think they will get away with it.  

From what I see in the press, on Facebook pages, on TV shows, in blogs, in mags and rags, AND ON HERE they are getting it done.  

Teresa is always called, dumb, a wonderful mother, a devoted wife and a worker (yes Kathryn, Dianne, and India - you say it all the time).  She has the sympathy of the women.  They need to get as many women as they can on the jury.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Please don't lump us all together.  She has no sympathy from any of us.  Were really not that dumb.  Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Dianne,

As long as you think Teresa is dumb and Wendy Feldman is a joke they have you beat.

Wendy Feldman is doing a first rate job.  Who ever hired her was a genius.  

From now until the Federal trial Teresa's pictures will be plastered on every media.  

They will be pictures of Teresa at Charity Events, doing Charity and Volunteer work (wait for Xmas stuff on this - wonder where she will be working in a food line feeding the homeless on Thanksgiving and Xmas) and begging for help with the needy and sick.  

They will be pictures of Teresa with her girls and at home being the wonderful mother.

And they are working and will have most of the women in the country eating out of her hand.  It is going to be hard to get a jury that doesn't know about Saint Teresa and her goodness, kindness and love, love, love, love.

She will be the devoted, dumb faithful wife and mother and defender of the sick and needy.

And even you and the women on here will feel for her.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:55 pm

I guess you think were all dumb gullible females.  You really should give us a little more credit.  Crazy
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Not all Dianne.

I know you and Kathryn see through her.  

Carmen may, but her family loves, loves, loves Teresa, and Carmen continually posts how dumb she is, so ???????

If you read the press and the blogs and the blog comments you will see what I am talking about.  Seldom does anyone give Teresa credit for her intelligence.  Seldom is she called out for acting and setting up scenerios.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:09 pm

It's probably because because of her murdering the english language.  i notice not so much anymore.  BangHead2
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:49 am

Diane it is because she is so intelligent and such an excellent actress and manipulator.  Teresa has always gotten what she wants using her dumb act.

She used it in Season 2 pushing Danielle and Jacqueline's daughter's buttons and got rid of Danielle, making Jacqueline's daughter her puppet.

She got rid of Caroline and Jacqueline, and got her cousin Kathie demoted to a few appearances.  She wants Rosie, right now (so has to put up with some Kathie) because of the great interaction with her husband and so more income.  Next she will get rid of Melissa off of the show.  She always gets her way.  

She was smart enough to get Wendy Feldman, and it is working.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
Diane it is because she is so intelligent and such an excellent actress and manipulator.  Teresa has always gotten what she wants using her dumb act.

She used it in Season 2 pushing Danielle and Jacqueline's daughter's buttons and got rid of Danielle, making Jacqueline's daughter her puppet.

She got rid of Caroline and Jacqueline, and got her cousin Kathie demoted to a few appearances.  She wants Rosie, right now (so has to put up with some Kathie) because of the great interaction with her husband and so more income.  Next she will get rid of Melissa off of the show.  She always gets her way.  

She was smart enough to get Wendy Feldman, and it is working.
The curtain needs to fall on her greedy play. Jail

dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:05 pm

It has to catch up on her at some point.  They all get caught in the end.  santa
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Yep! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person   

Back to top Go down

Wendy Feldman - Crisis PR Person
Page 1 of 1