Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw  Empty
PostSubject: RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw    RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:34 pm

What viewers and posters forget is Bravo is a money making business.
The more viewers, the higher the ratings the more advertisers will pay for slots.
Teresa Giudice is the  money maker because most watch the show to see her and her family, whether they love her or detest her, they tune in to see what she and her husband are saying and doing, and they want to see the girls too.
The only way to get Teresa off of the show is to stop watching it on the week it first shows.  Don't watch it on Hulu or netflix's or Bravo's website because that is ratings also.  Wait a week and watch it.
If you want to know what happened and see clips go to RealityTea or any of the other sites that give recaps.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw    RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:47 pm

I'm amazed at the amount of people attracted to scum like Teresa. I guess it's like a bad train wreck, you don't really want to watch but you can't help it. I would think someone like her would have a hate club, not a fan club. But, of course, looking at the types of fans she has (not all) they are loser scum just like her with low IQ's to match so... Birds of a feather...
I wonder if they really are filming early to get her in this last season and if so, how will it go. She is who and what she is, I don't see her doing a complete turn around. Regardless of what is at stake for her, she just can't stop being who she is. Even at the reunion, I could tell she was stifling herself a bit but she just couldn't do it 100%.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw    RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:50 pm

** I want to specify, not all Teresa's fans are like that. I really like Shayna from the NJ page and she is a fan of T, along with a few others. I'm talking about the nasty trolls from the NJ page that try to bait other posters into arguments so they can report them.

Last edited by KSofiaF on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw    RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:06 pm

This is my opinion, don't have a fact towards this, just my gut feeling. 

I think they have signed Teresa and her family and Melissa and her family so far and are waiting on others.  Caroline is gone, but Jac said she is "undecided" so.......  Kathy has not made a statement.

I think they are stalling on when they start filming because they are waiting to see if there is going to be an Oct 28th trial or not.  Out of courtesy to Teresa, I think they will not film until after the court date if it happens (I don't think it will happen, I think they will drop it down to a misdemeanor and plea it out for a fine or just drop it), or start when they know it is not happening.

Never forget the power of the Giudice family in North Jersey and the greed of Bravo.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw    RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:40 pm

That would be shameful if he gets away with anything. He should be punished for the DL fraud and his share of the 39 counts he and Teresa have against them. They should not get any leniency at all. Fraud seems to be Joe's forté. He probably taught Teresa how to forge those W2's and pay stubs.
Didn't they have companies in her name also? Some stucco or drywall company that was used as a front or was it an actual company.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw    RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:24 pm

This is the bottom line:

IF VIEWERS KEEP WATCHING THE SHOW and shovel the money into their attorneys and the Crisis PR firms pockets they will get away with it.

Have you ever heard of the Economic Law "The law of Supply and Demand" ?

Basically it says supply is fed by demand.  The more viewers want to see Teresa the more Bravo will supply because IT MAKES THEM BIG BUCKS.

And the more viewers want to see Teresa the more Bravo will PAY TERESA because she is in demand and she is making them A LOT OF MONEY.

To stop Teresa viewers have to stop watching.  It is as simple as that.

ANYONE who says they want Teresa and Joe to go to jail for their crimes are HYPOCRITES if they keep watching the show, because by watching the show they are supporting and helping Teresa and Joe get out of their charges and be free and do it again and again.

So now I will be disliked on here.  I don't care.  I speak facts and truths.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw    RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw  EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:33 pm

I don't dislike you.
You're right, regardless of the fact she is a horrible person, if people watch it = money and Bravo doesn't care how they get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw    RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw  Empty

Back to top Go down

RHONJ is a big money maker for Bravo and Teresa is the draw
Page 1 of 1