Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date Empty
PostSubject: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:46 pm

I just talked to the Criminal Division of the Passiac Court House and found out there is no trial date for Joe Giudice.  The Oct 28 date is a trial status discussion date.  Where they will either offer another plea bargain deal, dismiss the case, or set another discussion date.

If you want to call and ask questions the number is :

1-973-214-8000    then press 9 for the Criminal Div.

See they are getting away with it and when Joe said there was no trial date he was telling it like it is.   Prepare for all to be dismissed as far as the forged license goes.

That is how it is when you are in the "family" and have an uncle who is a Judge and have hired the top mob lawyer in the country.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
I just talked to the Criminal Division of the Passiac Court House and found out there is no trial date for Joe Giudice.  The Oct 28 date is a trial status discussion date.  Where they will either offer another plea bargain deal, dismiss the case, or set another discussion date.

If you want to call and ask questions the number is :

1-973-214-8000    then press 9 for the Criminal Div.

See they are getting away with it and when Joe said there was no trial date he was telling it like it is.   Prepare for all to be dismissed as far as the forged license goes.

That is how it is when you are in the "family" and have an uncle who is a Judge and have hired the top mob lawyer in the country.
Mad  Ridiculous. He needs to go to trial for that. Anyone else would be sitting in jail right now.
Who is his Uncle?
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:13 pm

I keep telling you they are a powerful family.

This is why I get so upset with the soap opera mentality with the women on the RHONJ FB page and on here. 

This is real life and this is how it works with the mafia.

They always win.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Let's hope their winning streak comes to an end soon. Mad 

Is his Uncle a judge in the same jurisdiction?
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:31 pm

The only way their winning streak will end is if the public stops championing and "love, love, loving" Teresa.

The public is bullying the Judical system.  All the "poor daughters", "dumb Teresa", "loving family" and "loving mother" is getting them off.  All the haters who run to their TV over and over again to see what ever Bravo puts out with Teresa is helping them WIN.
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
The only way their winning streak will end is if the public stops championing and "love, love, loving" Teresa.

The public is bullying the Judical system.  All the "poor daughters", "dumb Teresa", "loving family" and "loving mother" is getting them off.  All the haters who run to their TV over and over again to see what ever Bravo puts out with Teresa is helping them WIN.
Let's not for 
forget the "green handshake".Just as suspected there is money involved.Lots of money,and money buys friends.Not the type of friends most people want in their close circle.But definitely the type that these bottom feeders admire.People that do their bidding for the right arrangement..Then there is a barter system when money never changes hands but favors are secured.Messy business.

Last edited by tourmaline on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Exactly Tourline
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Jonathan I am still unable to post on FB pages outside of my immediate family and close friends.Pictures I shared have been removed without my editing.I received no warning or explanation just an immediate block.Numerous requests for explanation are ignored.I'm convinced that it was the Bravo FB page.
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:55 pm

these pictures mind you were of my cats and family.I am a 57 year old mother of three.I have a job in retail management.I'm no threat to anyone.Meanwhile there are horrific FB pages that depict the lowest forms of human life and behavior.They go unscathed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:00 pm

your not alone Tourmaline,  it's happened to all of us.  i'm going past five weeks being banned.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Ladies, that is why this Forum is so great and we all have to shout out a big thank you to Kathryn F.for making it for us.

I thought when Kathryn F. made the Facebook page we were safe but Teresa's people read it and reported and I got banned.  Sad
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:20 pm

dianne denise wrote:
your not alone Tourmaline,  it's happened to all of us.  i'm going past five weeks being banned.  Sad
Dianne,I went on there and laughed about it.Guess who is not laughing anymore?I'm truly sorry I took this so lightly.It is embarrassing.Thank you for your kind support.I'm sorry this happened to you too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Jonathan did you get banned from posting recently?  are you banned from rhw pages?  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:31 pm

I don't want to post there because of the way LNY (Dianne) and her friends slanderized my wife's profession and my wife and treated her. 

So I left the page.

But then I tried to read the page to see a post I was told about and I saw there was no comment line for me, so I tried to just type something and I couldn't.  Guess that is banned.  That was about a week ago.  Haven't been back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 pm

That is ridiculous.  Crazy
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Denise, think about it.

Bravo, Sirens Media and Andy Cohen don't want the type of posts I make about the real issues.  They just want the fantasy of the show discussed on their page.

Tre Huggers don't want me to post because I don't say nice things about the whole family.

That my wife and I always understood.

But when LNY started the BS about autism being like Turner Syndrome and all it got to my wife, and she went on and explained how they were not alike and got attached and on and on.  LYN presented herself as an authority on Turners, saying her daughter was a Turner (her daughter has been everything from deadly ill to an attorney over the years) and called my wife a phoney.  That was it for us.  My wife posted that from what LNY had posted her daughter was not a Turner but a Mosaic and we got the biggest laugh when it became evident, the "self proclaimed Turner expert" didn't know the difference. 

Anyway that was it for us on that page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Can't blame you.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
Ladies, that is why this Forum is so great and we all have to shout out a big thank you to Kathryn F.for making it for us.

I thought when Kathryn F. made the Facebook page we were safe but Teresa's people read it and reported and I got banned.  Sad
Thank you all for participating.
I used to love facebook. I thought it was the best thing to come along in awhile. BUT they made change after change and it just isn't like it used to be. Not to mention the trolls on the RHONJ page are horrible. I've seen a lot of trolls like them on other pages. They all have similarities. They speak as if they are uneducated and they use curse words at the first person that disagrees with them. They fly off the handle, you can't "discuss" with them. They bait and report.

I'm surprised the page I'm using to post with now hasn't been banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date   Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date Empty

Back to top Go down

Oct 28 is not a trial date, just a status discussion date
Page 1 of 1