Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page  Empty
PostSubject: The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page    The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:22 pm

I don't care if someone likes or sympathizes with Teresa but the ones that go there and defend her every horrible action is just insane. Crazy  I feel for her kids but she and Joe did this to themselves and to their kids. What part of that is so hard for some to understand? I don't get it. BangHead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page    The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:52 pm

that's the world today.  if you call someone out for their bad behavior, your bullying.  some people just don't get it.  i don't hate teresa.  i really don't care how she treats others (she's not a friend of mine).  i just don't like liars and cheaters.  this includes joe.  they broke the law and can't even own up to it.  they have no consideration for their children or family because they are selfish.  how anyone condones this behavior is beyond me.  i wouldn't want them on my list of friends.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page    The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 pm

I wouldn't either. They are both trouble.
Back to top Go down
HwFan

PostSubject: Re: The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page    The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:01 pm

There are trouble makers on all the HW pages. lol NJ is the worst.
Back to top Go down
tinkrock
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page    The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:06 pm

New Jersey is the worst for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page    The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:08 pm

we have all been banned for one reason or another.  i'm past 4 weeks know.  BangHead
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page    The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:29 pm

dianne denise wrote:
we have all been banned for one reason or another.  i'm past 4 weeks know.  BangHead
Crazy isn't it!? Crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page    The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page  Empty

Back to top Go down

The trouble makers are back on the RHONJ FB page
Page 1 of 1