Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember Empty
PostSubject: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Do any readers and/or posters remember when Joy Behar called Teresa out a couple of years ago on the show.  We watched the disgust on Joy’s face and we have always believed Joy, who is an Italian American, thought Teresa and her husband were pulling of a mob scam bankruptcy.

When Monica Chacon’s husband representing Joe Giuide’s ex-partner, won the civil case and Joe Giucide admitted he forged signatures and it was proven he used a notary’s stamp, went through the courts the transcripts should have been sent to the County Attorney to see if there was a criminal case.  Then because the civil case was for over $200,000 it should have been sent on to the Federal Criminal Court and the Justice Department.  This is the process.  Teresa and Joe’s attorneys must have known this and should have been preparing them for indictments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:35 pm

I remember that interview.  Joy is not one of my favorite people,  but she is not stupid.  Teresa thinks she fools everyone.  i cannot wait for the trial.  if she only gets a slap on the hand you will hear me scream from LVto New Jersey  lol!
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Hahahaha

Prepare to start yelling.  I think there is more of a chance of her getting off than convicted.  Her PR Crisis management firm are doing an excellent job.  They have her appearing at every charity and school event.  Her picture is everywhere helping some child for some charity or poverty event.  She is plastering the Tweet lines with well wishes to every hurt or sick person she hears of and mostlikely a lot of invented names.  Instagram is full of her pictures too. 
And continually it is about what a nice sweet giving person she is.  How she has never hurt a person or an animal and loves all children, blah, blah, blah, blah. 

And worse of all there is this buzz out there about how she has no idea of what it is all about and she would sign where she was told to sign and never knew what was going on. 

ALL PREPARATION TO GET HER OFF.  Pretty sure they will have demonstrators crying for her and carrying plackards.  So be ready to start yelling for the academy award calibre actress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Jonathan, are we the only ones that don't buy into all this crap?  It seems like most people see right through her.  It is pretty disgusting to watch her lie through her teeth.Mad
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Even her fans see through her. (The "normal" fans, that is.) The only ones actually sticking up for her and screaming "INNOCENT!" are the ones that are just like her in intelligence (Low IQ), thieves themselves, or just plain ignorant people that probably didn't have a decent upbringing either.
To me it is more than obvious Teresa was not raised correctly. She and Joe both seem very comfortable in their mafia persona. They live by "Believe what I say, not what I do."
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:21 pm

I don't understand why you keep saying she is stupid.  I really don't.

Teresa Giudice is a brilliantly intelligent woman.  She is a ruler.

Think about it.

She was born into a poor (really poor) Italian Immigrant Family.  She made sure she married into the up and coming mafia family and has been the brains and the brawn behind her husband (a spoiled, entitled drunk). 

Teresa is the business, before Housewives too.  Remember according to the Feds she did the first embezzlement loan scam on her own with the forged w-2s and pay stubs.  Her husband is not indicted on that, just her.

She is brazen and a street bully, but on the show she perfectly acts the part of a dimwit indulged wife.  She once slipped and told an interviewer she wanted the public to see her as Lucille Ball in I Love Lucy.  And, she plays the part excellently.  She avoids answering by playing the dumb act.  She avoids getting manouvered into any position by playing the dumb act.  AND SHE USED IT IN COURT AND GOT HERSELF EXCUSED - in the civil case against Monica Chacon's husband.  The judge even commented on the fact she had outwitted Chacon's husband.  She has deflection down to an art.

Throughout the ReUnion Shows she was controlling her husband by how she used her hand on the underside of his arm.  She was watching her attorneys and Crisis PR people and following their cues perfectly.

And most of all she has convinced show viewers and most of the population she is too dumb to have been involved in the fraud, let alone masterminded a good part of it, and it was all her husband and his accountants.

Every time some one says she is dumb she has scored another scam.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Do I think Teresa will get off - YES. 

Why?  Because she has convinced people she is dumb.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:59 pm

I believe on an intellectual level she is as dumb as a bag of hair. BUT, street-smart and criminally-smart, absolutely!!!! I'm sure that was how Joe was raised also.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Teresa is not an intellectual and she is not educated.  I have been told she never even got a GED.  BUT SHE IS EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT.  You do not have to be school educated to be intelligent.

SHE IS BRILLIANT.  If she had applied herself at school and gone after an education I am sure she could have been a doctor or lawyer or whatever. 

She wanted power and money and she got both.  She is a strong, powerful woman.  She is a leader and an enforcer.  A thousand years ago, her personality and intelligence would have made her a conqueror.

What fascinates me is how women can't see past the acting.  They see her exactly how she wants them to see her.  A business man would see the real Teresa and admire the act. 

My problem is on here I am a man, and I get frustrated with the "women's way of thinking".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember   Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember Empty

Back to top Go down

Joy Behar knew Teresa was Mafia - Remember
Page 1 of 1