Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia    2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:12 pm

So the press and many others knew about Teresa and Joe's being mafia.  LOL

http://gawker.com/5270557/the-manzos-are-not-real-criminals-of-new-jersey
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia    2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Regardless of what Caroline and family say... the murder of her father-in-law screams mafia hit. However, I do understand the strong stance on denying it. I mean really, who wants that connection made public?
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia    2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:30 pm

I think just about everyone in North Jersey believes Tiny Manzo was a money launderer and maybe more for the mob. 

I don't think people think Al or his brother are connected to the mob.   We think Tiny's murder scared the B-Jesus out of them and they made sure they were not involved.

I think they know a lot of the functions they hold and cater are for mafiosos but they are doing a service and being paid - not involved.

I think the strong stance on denying it is to protect the children.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia    2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
I think just about everyone in North Jersey believes Tiny Manzo was a money launderer and maybe more for the mob. 

I don't think people think Al or his brother are connected to the mob.   We think Tiny's murder scared the B-Jesus out of them and they made sure they were not involved.

I think they know a lot of the functions they hold and cater are for mafiosos but they are doing a service and being paid - not involved.

I think the strong stance on denying it is to protect the children.
Yes, and themselves.  Agree
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia    2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 pm

I don't care about the part of the article about the Manzos.

My reason for putting the article on the page was to show the press and Bravo knew about Teresa and Joe's mafia involvement from the get-go.

The mafia involvement has always been known in North Jersey.  When it surfaced in the press when Teresa was hired and the show started it was squelched.  The Powers to be at NBC, Bravo, Shed Media and Andy Cohen did not want it out. 

Think about it.  There as been continual hinting about it by house wives on the show and other shows.  Teresa has always gone beserk when it was hinted at.  Danielle's being gotten rid of was because they were punishing her for bringing it up.  The table flipping and all of Teresa's dramatics happened when it looked like it would be brought up.  I will bet you statements about it are on the cutting room floor.

AND it happens on here too. 

I just can't get my points across because the women on here are more interested in the stupid facts than to zone in on what is the most important fact.  THEY ARE MAFIA AND THAT IS WHY THE FEDS ARE AFTER THEM.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia    2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:12 pm

I believe they are too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia    2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia Empty

Back to top Go down

2009 Article about Teresa and Joe Giudice being in the mafia
Page 1 of 1