Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

Business = Law of Supply  & Demand  and  NET PROFIT Empty
PostSubject: Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT   Business = Law of Supply  & Demand  and  NET PROFIT EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 pm

As a business person I know success depends on these 2 things

1.  If Demand is high and Supply is low - YOU MAKE MONEY
     If Supply is high and Demand is low - YOU LOSE MONEY

2.  Gross Profit - all expenses = NET PROFIT <--- this is what counts.

THIS IS WHAT COUNTS
A business person can easily see Fabellini and the Skinny Italian are
not making money because there is not a market (Demand) - no distributor, not even a State or tri-state Distributor.

This is why I think they are money laundering vehicles.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT   Business = Law of Supply  & Demand  and  NET PROFIT EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:21 pm

I didn't look into those products. To me they appeared to be cheap knock-offs of popular brands. I know I haven't seen them anywhere on shelves near me nor have I heard of them being in demand. On another note, Bethenny's SkinnyGirl Cocktails are flying off the shelves here. Two of our local liquor stores that I know of, have a hard time keeping it in stock.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT   Business = Law of Supply  & Demand  and  NET PROFIT EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Brother's winery dropped Fabellini FAST.  Now it is supposed to be being "made" in Italy and the business is supposed to be owned by Teresa.  AND they are supposed to be getting a distributor.

Money Laundering.

The mafia are masters of money laundering.  And of "fake" products.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT   Business = Law of Supply  & Demand  and  NET PROFIT EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:06 pm

So Fabellini is not being sold anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT   Business = Law of Supply  & Demand  and  NET PROFIT EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Has anybody seen it in stores since the partnership with Brothers Winery ended?   There would have been left over bottles sitting on shelves in Jersey, NY and Conn.   But the new bottled stuff with the new labeling?  Only place it seems to be sold, is like the Skinny Italian sh** is on Teresa's website.

Bringing it in now from Italy is the tip off.

Money goes out for merchandise and disapears to where??????
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT   Business = Law of Supply  & Demand  and  NET PROFIT EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:53 pm

One of the mafia's biggest business at the moment is online selling for the purpose of money laundering.  So...........
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT   Business = Law of Supply  & Demand  and  NET PROFIT EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:26 pm

The other day I was reading about how the mob has expanded their scams to online. There was also something about an Olive Oil scam that advertised it was "From Italy" but is actually made elsewhere and they are raking in the bucks. I believe pasta was mentioned too. I can't remember the site, I'll have to look again when I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT   Business = Law of Supply  & Demand  and  NET PROFIT Empty

Back to top Go down

Business = Law of Supply & Demand and NET PROFIT
Page 1 of 1