Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy and Caroline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

Andy and Caroline Empty
PostSubject: Andy and Caroline   Andy and Caroline EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:08 pm

I was always under the belief Al and his brother worked hard to separate themselves from any connection with the mafia. I think they are the cleanest of them all and I think that is what upsets Caroline.

I would leave the show if I was the one who was NOT mafia and NOT connected in any way to the mafia and I was being linked on national TV to the mafia, while the mafia members where getting sympathy and treated as innocent victims. And because of my contracts I couldn't say anything.

Andy's connecting Caroline and Al to the mafia, to me was a favor he did for Teresa.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

Andy and Caroline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy and Caroline   Andy and Caroline EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:24 pm

I wouldn't want to be linked to people like that either.
Watching them play the victim must make people's blood boil. smh I don't live there or know them personally and it gets me angry. Mad
Back to top Go down

Andy and Caroline
Page 1 of 1