Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts Empty
PostSubject: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Stars of ‘Real housewives of new jersey’ television series
indicted on fraud and tax charges
"NEWARK, N.J. – Two of the stars of the Bravo television show “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” were charged today in a conspiracy to defraud lenders and illegally obtain mortgages and other loans as well as allegedly hiding assets and income during a bankruptcy case, U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman announced.
Teresa Giudice, 41, and her husband, Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice, 43, both of Towaco, N.J., were charged with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud in a 39-count indictment returned today by a federal grand jury. The indictment also charges Giuseppe Giudice with failure to file tax returns for tax years 2004 through 2008, during which time he allegedly earned nearly $1 million
“The indictment returned today alleges the Guidices lied to the bankruptcy court, to the IRS and to a number of banks,” U.S. Attorney Fishman said. “Everyone has an obligation to tell the truth when dealing with the courts, paying their taxes and applying for loans or mortgages. That’s reality.” ..."

Back to top Go down
indie
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Thanks for sending the bad news regarding the Guidices about the 39 counts. I just can't wait til Feb.2014, hmmmm, will this be their holiday with their brats for a while?bounce  Can't stand them.
Back to top Go down
indie
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 pm

So these reports are considered accusations?   WITH HARD FACTS?....not to mention her signatures are in the fraud applications.study    I'll keep reading on.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:51 pm

indie wrote:
Thanks for sending the bad news regarding the Guidices about the 39 counts. I just can't wait til Feb.2014, hmmmm, will this be their holiday with their brats for a while?bounce  Can't stand them.
Oh my! Neither can I! They are just Rolling Eyes    ...Ugh!
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:53 pm

indie wrote:
So these reports are considered accusations?   WITH HARD FACTS?....not to mention her signatures are in the fraud applications.study    I'll keep reading on.
Yep, and she kept doing it. Crazy, huh? I must hand it to them though... they have some brass ones! smh Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:55 pm

They are criminals.  They are the same as bank robbers.  They should go to jail.  I have no respect for anyone that feels Tre should get off because she is a mother.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
They are criminals.  They are the same as bank robbers.  They should go to jail.  I have no respect for anyone that feels Tre should get off because she is a mother.
Me either. This wasn't something she was tricked into or was "unaware". She and Joe did this numerous times.
I wonder how many other scams they had going. pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:05 pm

we only know the ones they caught at.  how can prople keep saying they made a mistake?  the criminal element hs been bred into them.  and teresa has the nerve to say, this could happen to anyone!  you dumb shit  Crazy
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:14 pm

dianne denise wrote:
we only know the ones they caught at.  how can prople keep saying they made a mistake?  the criminal element hs been bred into them.  and teresa has the nerve to say, this could happen to anyone!  you dumb shit  Crazy
LOL! Right!? It could happen to anyone..... that is a FRAUD and LIAR. LOL Yes, Teresa. She is off the charts delusional, I swear. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts   Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Release From the DOJ regarding 39 Counts
Page 1 of 1