Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent Empty
PostSubject: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 pm

SHE GETS AWAY WITH IT OVER and OVER AGAIN.

They got away with it when their ex-partner sued them.

This civil case was a couple of years ago. When Joe's partner sued them both for the money they stole. They forged his name on mortgages and used his secretary's notary stamp.

Because they are Giudice, the county district attorney would do nothing so all the ex-partner could do was sue them privately. The Giudices then declared  Bankruptcy and put the amount owed to him as a debt. His lawyers (Monica Chacon and her husband) went to the Feds. The Feds were already investigating (look at the dated on the charges, especially the IRS non submittal of Tax Returns).

The civil case went on because the Bankruptcy was never accepted by the Feds. If the Bankruptcy had gone through the civil case would have been dismissed.

TERESA WAS EXCLUDED because Monica and her husband did not bring proof to the court room for the Judge to see proving Teresa knew what she was signing, or that she signed. They didn't line up witness or get a statement. They didn't realize Teresa would claim she never signed anything - she said under oath Joe signed everything for her.  Joe swore under oath he forged Teresa's signature.  Took them by surprise - they never heard this until the trial. The judge was annoyed he had to let her off. He stated he didn't believe her, but because Monica and her husband didn't have proof she signed a paper, he had to exclude her.  So only Joe went to trial in that civil case, and when he lost, nothing with Teresa's name on it could be attached for payment.

Now they are following the same format. 

Teresa didn't sign and if she did sign she didn't know what she was signing - Joe, the accountants and the lawyers handled everything so she should be excluded and allowed to be the loving mother she is and Joe should go on trial alone.

May work. They are doing the ground work wonderfully.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 pm

I really hope she does not get away with it.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm with you Kathyrn, i don't think they will buy the ignorant game.  that excuse never held up before.  Crazy
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:27 pm

I sure hope not. I hope they see through her stupid act. I mean she IS stupid but she is an intelligent scammer. She is, like she says, a "hustler". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:06 pm

dumb as a fox Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Robinlynn

PostSubject: Re: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:43 pm

"TERESA WAS EXCLUDED because Monica and her husband did not bring proof to the court room for the Judge to see proving Teresa knew what she was signing, or that she signed. They didn't line up witness or get a statement. They didn't realize Teresa would claim she never signed anything - she said under oath Joe signed everything for her.  Joe swore under oath he forged Teresa's signature.  Took them by surprise - they never heard this until the trial. The judge was annoyed he had to let her off. He stated he didn't believe her, but because Monica and her husband didn't have proof she signed a paper, he had to exclude her.  So only Joe went to trial in that civil case, and when he lost, nothing with Teresa's name on it could be attached for payment."

I don't think Teresa will be able to get away with it with the Feds.  I'm sure they checked out their signatures plus Teresa solely received a mortgage or two in her name only.  I would think she would have done the bank thing in order to get it.  Don't think Joe could have done it for her.  Time will tell and Teresa is just as guilty as Joe!  
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:58 pm

we all know she's as guilty as Joe, if not more so.  i'm sure the fed's have their proof.  i hope they lock them both up and throw away the key.  Jail
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Robinlynn wrote:
"TERESA WAS EXCLUDED because Monica and her husband did not bring proof to the court room for the Judge to see proving Teresa knew what she was signing, or that she signed. They didn't line up witness or get a statement. They didn't realize Teresa would claim she never signed anything - she said under oath Joe signed everything for her.  Joe swore under oath he forged Teresa's signature.  Took them by surprise - they never heard this until the trial. The judge was annoyed he had to let her off. He stated he didn't believe her, but because Monica and her husband didn't have proof she signed a paper, he had to exclude her.  So only Joe went to trial in that civil case, and when he lost, nothing with Teresa's name on it could be attached for payment."

I don't think Teresa will be able to get away with it with the Feds.  I'm sure they checked out their signatures plus Teresa solely received a mortgage or two in her name only.  I would think she would have done the bank thing in order to get it.  Don't think Joe could have done it for her.  Time will tell and Teresa is just as guilty as Joe!  

Agree 
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:41 pm

for sure.  No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent   Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Teresa is playing dumb and innocent
Page 1 of 1