Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Something we think people from other areas of the country are not aware of is the low social status of the women portrayed on the show as wealthy New Jersey Housewives.  THEIR LACK OF SOCIAL STANDING.

If you read the social sections of the local New Jersey Newspapers, especially the ones for North Jersey, in print and on line you will notice the "RealHouse Wives" are never mentioned in the social events.  The only time they are mention is when it concerns the show and the show's staged events and criminal charges (and some civil law suits).  

There are continual legitimate charity events and social events, numerous ladies are named or have their picture shown, but not this faux women.  They are not included in anything.  They are Bravo paid aspiring "actresses" from North Jersey.  They are scamsters posing as socialites.  They are wannabes.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:25 pm

I don't think someone that cared about their reputation would go on a show like that.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:10 pm

i agree Kathyrn,  it would ruin their reputation.  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:46 pm

A lot of social climbers have skeletons too and the camera usually coaxes them out of the closet.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 pm

that's so true.  i can't help wondering how the new season of rhwonj is going to pan out.  everyone i talk to can't stand the Teresa and all the backstabbing drama anymore.  Hi
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:26 pm

I know I am going to greatly dislike watching this next season. I hope this is Teresa's (the lying thief) last one. I HOPE it shows her and that hateful husband of hers going to court and getting sentenced to many years.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:51 pm

i agree completely
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:03 pm

I think the show will change into "Teresa and her friends" show.

I was traveling this week and out of the country for a couple of days.  Before I left I saw part of one of Bethany's shows and Jac and Chris were on.  Jac basically said she was off the show.  She said she may make a guest appearance on a show this year or in an upcoming year and they may have her come back in a couple of years.  So..... it is now all Teresa being Saint Teresa.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
I think the show will change into "Teresa and her friends" show.

I was traveling this week and out of the country for a couple of days.  Before I left I saw part of one of Bethany's shows and Jac and Chris were on.  Jac basically said she was off the show.  She said she may make a guest appearance on a show this year or in an upcoming year and they may have her come back in a couple of years.  So..... it is now all Teresa being Saint Teresa.
LOL There is nothing she could do to make me believe she is Saint Teresa. I get what you mean though. Wink
I see through people like Teresa. I've known people like her in the past.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:33 pm

They have gotten away with the DUI charges.  NO TRIAL  It is now history and Joe didn't even pay a fine.

She will get away with everything.  They are mafia / mob.  They have the power, they are entitled.  Teresa got Jacqueline off the show and Dina on.  She got her cousin downgraded and she will get rid of Melissa and Kathy.  Kathy is only on for a couple of guest appearances because that was the only way they could keep her sister to do the video shows with Joe Giudice (who gets paid big for those video shows).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.   Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Housewives, Social Divas, Major Events, etc.
Page 1 of 1