Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. Empty
PostSubject: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Fifty years ago there was a brilliant actress and busness woman called Gracie Allen who made BIG money off her "dumb" act. Lucille Ball imitated herwhen she played I Love Lucy. Teresa plays the role to perfection. Like Teresa, Gracie Allen's fans thought she was so dumb. Convincing people you are someone you are not is the sign of a brilliant actress and person.

Last year, in the last episode in "Wine Country" Joe was drunk and he slipped and bragged about what a great business woman Teresa was and how intelligent she was. He bragged about it.

No one on the boards or pages picked it up they are all too into her act.  They believe the act they see.

This act will get Teresa off.  Her husband will claim it was just him and she did what he told her or he forged her signature.  Like in the civil case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Joe can claim anything he wants, the feds only go by facts, none of the other crap matters.  i really don't believe Teresa is more intelligent than the feds.  denial doesn't fly in a court of law.  Wink
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:33 pm

I can't stand the thought of either one of them getting off with anything less than jail time. I think they both deserve years behind bars. I hope the feds don't drop the ball. I also hope the footage from Bravo seals the deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:36 pm

i would be very suprised if they got off scott free  Cool
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Dianne I agree I don't think she is smarter than the Feds, but she is smarter than the press and about 99% of the viewers.

I am worried she may be smarter than the Judge and her attorneys may again find technicalities because of her being "dumb" to get her off and get it all put on Joe's shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:37 pm

they still have to go by facts.  if her signature is on any of the documents,  they would have to prove that it was forged, unless she gave Joe power of attorney to sign for her.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:53 pm

dianne denise wrote:
they still have to go by facts.  if her signature is on any of the documents,  they would have to prove that it was forged, unless she gave Joe power of attorney to sign for her.
I wonder if that will be her defense.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Hey again, she got away with the dumb : "My husband signed for me or told me to sign and I didn't know what I was signing, I am just a housewife who doesn't know business" act in Civil court.  and it was all put on her husband and so her income from Bravo could not be garnished.

She is so smart and so slick.  She can cry buckets when it gets her what she wants.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:57 pm

I hope the prosecutor shoots holes all through that "My husband signed for me or told me to sign and I didn't know what I was signing, I am just a housewife who doesn't know business" act.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 pm

The key to Teresa is to continually remind yourself the woman you see on the show and in interviews and promoting her products is not the REAL Teresa.  The Real Teresa is the woman the Feds have indicted.

RHONJ is no different than Days of Our Life or General Hospital.  It is an unreal fantasy.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Watching her talking to the attorney in the Bankruptcy case was very telling in hindsight.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Yes where she said in court you have to lie.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:01 pm

That woman lies about everything. She lies about people when she's mad at them, she admitted that herself (of course, we knew that anyhow).
It is different watching older episodes after knowing about the indictments. A lot of it makes sense now in a bigger way.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:03 pm

We don't watch the Episodes. 

We get too upset with the phoneyness.
We don't want to help the ratings and make her money.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
We don't watch the Episodes. 

We get too upset with the phoneyness.
We don't want to help the ratings and make her money.
I understand that.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 pm

I wonder if bravo will film her leading up to the court case or if after they film this next one that will be it?
I think the majority sees through her little act now. Of course she still has that little group of fools that try to defend her on the NJ fb page. Of course we all know to take them with a grain of salt (and penicillin wouldn't hurt either, lol! Laughing  ).
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Bravo will do what ever brings them the most money.  ALWAYS.  They don't care about the truth or ethics.

I disagree with you Kathryn on Teresa's popularity.  I think she is as popular as ever.  I just think there may be a bit of polarization between the likers and dislikers.

Never forget to succeed on Bravo you  have to be extremely liked or disliked.  Both bring ratings.  Being wishy washy doesn't.  And breaking your contract doesn't.  Danielle Staub brought viewers.  When she took criminal charges out on Jacqueline's daughter and went through with it, she broke her contract.  The fight was prompted by Sirens Media and Bravo so that made them libel too.  This forced them to boot Danielle.  Think of the legal suit in civil court the Lauritas could have had ?
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:10 pm

What I find excruciating is the Guidice children.Their embarrassment,especially Gia.The others have yet to bear the cross these parents have hewn for them to carry.The overindulgence and serious breaches in both social behavior and etiquette will carry lifelong disadvantages.However Gia has been roundly humiliated by this program.Her peers are merciless.Life is no easy for middle school students imagine being ridiculed daily.Just think of the program.The family  brawl at the christening.the drunken swearing,the vulgar sexual references,the depictions of the family vomiting and struck with diarrhea.It goes on and on..with no boundaries.really.We cringe,I cannot imagine the virgin emotions and impressions on a young innocent.Shameful.I will no longer promote this program.My husband turned it on for me the other night and I could not watch it.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:27 pm

The children are as well known in Wayne as the parents.  Bravo is showing them in a wonderful light.  They are entitled monsters that bully and demand.  They are in their mother's image.

Don't feel sorry for Gia.  She has so much more than the other kids and she is a television star. She gets what ever she wants.  The kids fawn over her to get her left overs.  She is not ridiculed.  The middle school children know their parents are afraid of her grandfather, father and uncles.  The kids have been schooled at home on what NOT to say around Gia.

If you remember Teresa was dragging her daughters (especially Gia) to acting classes, modeling classes and using her muscle to get Gia in on everything.  Now she is doing the same with Milania and Audrianna.  These kids understand acting and preforming.  They have been raised to preform and act.  THEY ARE NOT INNOCENTS.   They love their lifestyle and they love having other kids fawning all over them.

I understand you are not here in Wayne. 

The Giudices life is nothing like it is on TV.  It is hardcore enforcing, exploiting and scamming.  The kids know they can go into a store, demand, and they will get what they want because their last name is Giudice.  They are entitled and they know it.  They are not getting a decent education because they will never need it.  They are entitled and they know it.
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:44 pm

I remember Gia singing that song.It broke my heart.Despite their trappings they are lonely children.Everyone they ever meet will most likely fear them or want something from them.Sad.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Tour,

You don't know how many times that scene, singing the song, was practiced and repeated and repeated until the production company has it as they wanted.

We have seen them re-enter restaurants numerous times because the lines weren't right.

The stretch limousine pulls up and when everything is set up they pile out and start rehearsing.  Nothing except the confrontions where one doesn't know what is happening, is not staged and scripted. 

Gia had years of acting classes.  She did it well.  Teresa even tried to get her on the Disney channel.  If they were still filming soaps in NYC Teresa would be trying to get her on one.

There was a video clip a couple of years ago of Tre and others going in and out and in again into the salon where the bald guy confronted her.  And it showed a bunch of Wayne's women lined up across the road watching - their audience.

This is why I know they haven't started filming yet (but the did film for the Manzo show and are still filming for it), we haven't seen any of the "sets" and "Wayne audience"
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm leery of the zoomed in scenes when you can't see who else is there and also the sound when the face isn't shown saying it. I learned a few seasons ago how they take audio from one part and add it in another. I figured that out on the RHONY.
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
Tour,

You don't know how many times that scene, singing the song, was practiced and repeated and repeated until the production company has it as they wanted.

We have seen them re-enter restaurants numerous times because the lines weren't right.

The stretch limousine pulls up and when everything is set up they pile out and start rehearsing.  Nothing except the confrontions where one doesn't know what is happening, is not staged and scripted. 

Gia had years of acting classes.  She did it well.  Teresa even tried to get her on the Disney channel.  If they were still filming soaps in NYC Teresa would be trying to get her on one.

There was a video clip a couple of years ago of Tre and others going in and out and in again into the salon where the bald guy confronted her.  And it showed a bunch of Wayne's women lined up across the road watching - their audience.

This is why I know they haven't started filming yet (but the did film for the Manzo show and are still filming for it), we haven't seen any of the "sets" and "Wayne audience"
You are right!Of course it is all scripted.I was/am such a gullible sap I took it all to heart and believed it was all true.Honestly it is still hard to face the reality that they are all actors.I really drank the Kool-Aid!LOL
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:57 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:32 am

Gia is a cheerleader now. And she is in the Dance Club.  She is fully enjoying life. 

Doesn't matter if he she qualified for cheerleading or not. Her last name secures her an unquestioned place in anything she wants in Passiac and Bergen County.

Same with the others.  Milania, like Gia is a taker with both hands.  They don't care who's head or back they step on or how much it hurts others.   

Other girls try out - they just take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next