Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. Empty
PostSubject: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:53 pm

When I make a business statement, the women on here continually given a very emotional and subjective response.

I realize this is why Bravo is making so much money from these scripted and acted "reality shows" (the rehersals are entertaining for those that watch them).

I continually explain the income aspect and get back a response about the children or Teresa's hair or something else totally unrelated to the basic business facts.

How many of you ladies are natural blonds?????

BangHead2
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:00 pm

I see your points. It's a wait and see what happens situation now. I like all the information you bring, a lot I can't really speak on because I don't know much about it.
Her Fabelinni
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:27 pm

I don't know why all of that didn't post?
I was saying, can her Fabelinni < sp ? business be looked into by the feds?

Last edited by KSofiaF on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:48 pm

Of course it can. 

But, it will most likely come with new charges after this case is all done because it was started after 2009.

Think about these charges, they are all for actions prior to 2009.

Unless things can be linked to the charges they will have to be brought up on all new charges. 

Richard Hatch is a good example. 

He was incarrated for charges, released and then they went after him for the time after the charges he was in jail for and he went back to jail.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
Of course it can. 

But, it will most likely come with new charges after this case is all done because it was started after 2009.

Think about these charges, they are all for actions prior to 2009.

Unless things can be linked to the charges they will have to be brought up on all new charges. 

Richard Hatch is a good example. 

He was incarrated for charges, released and then they went after him for the time after the charges he was in jail for and he went back to jail.
I wonder what else she and Joe had going?
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Joe "manages" many of the "family's" businesses and rentals.   There is a lot more.  This is the tip of a mega iceberg.  It is what the Feds can prove they did.
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:48 am

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
When I make a business statement, the women on here continually given a very emotional and subjective response.

I realize this is why Bravo is making so much money from these scripted and acted "reality shows" (the rehersals are entertaining for those that watch them).

I continually explain the income aspect and get back a response about the children or Teresa's hair or something else totally unrelated to the basic business facts.

How many of you ladies are natural blonds?????

BangHead2
We understand the income/ business aspect.I've not seen a sentence about T's hair.We care about children because they are the future.Your remark about blonds is offensive.While I appreciate your opinions I feel sometimes that you relegate us to the outskirts of Niltze town because we are women and somehow don't "get it".We are on an equal playing field of mutual respect in my opinion.sunny
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
Joe "manages" many of the "family's" businesses and rentals.   There is a lot more.  This is the tip of a mega iceberg.  It is what the Feds can prove they did.
I will LMAO  if she gets out and is charged again!
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Tourmaline, 

Everyone posting on here is posting because they are concerned or they want to discuss different things.  It seems I am the only man posting on here and it also clearly seems I am the only one posting on here ONLY about the criminal aspects of the Giudice Family.  That was my point.

I understand most are more concerned about the show and the characters and the roles they are playing.  I AM NOT.  I am concerned about a network like Bravo hiring and supporting a mafia family.

I get frustrated when I post about a legal fact and get what I think is a silly comment about the show.  I get even more frustrated when I realize the majority of people watching the show don't care about the is going on in the real world, they care about what is happening on the show.  TO ME THIS SHOW THEY JUST DON'T GET IT.  Your calling Wayne NJ Niltz town is degrading and rude and an attempt to put me down for making a joke to emphasize a point.  

Read your term "Niltze town" then read your statement - to me you are proving my point.

If you don't like my comments on here then don't read them.

If you think they are not appropriate for this forum report me to the administrator and get me banned.  If the administrator agrees with you and bans me you are rid of me and you know what I will happily accept the banning.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Just a misunderstanding I'm sure.
We can all get along here.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:43 pm

amen Kathyrn.  Not everyone agrees with things that are said here.  I for on just think the different opinions are amusing.  Noone will know for sure what will happen to Teresa and Joe until they have their day in court, until then we can just speculate.  i respect everyones opinion,   Smile
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Dianne you are so right.

I have no idea what will happen - no one does.

I am concerned about the mafia and how they hurt people because I see it continually.  

I am concerned about how a TV network, to make more money, helps the mafia make money and makes money alongside them.  Andy Cohen, Bravo, Shed Media and NBC vet potential reality actors before hiring them.  IF their vetting proves they missed something they usually get rid of them.  But not in the case of Teresa Giudice, instead they have gotten rid of the cast that could expose her and made her a bigger and bigger star.  Andy was so visible in his defense and camouflage of facts and stating "Teresa said" with Nancy Grace was disgusting.

What makes me happy are shows like Duck Dynasty and Honey Boo Boo's popularity.  They are the polar opposite to Teresa Giudice.  These show the decency and goodness in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:41 pm

i get angry everytime i see Teresas face.  There are alot of people that are glorified in hollywood because they are famous.  i wouldn't give two cents for most of them but unfortunately people idolize them and thats how they make money.  most of them don' care who they step on,  anything for money   flower
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:53 pm

I agree Dianne.

I keep away from narcassists and sociopaths.  I am not enamored with most stars.  I respect and admire the ones who use their celebrity status to help mankind like Paul Newman, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie, etc.

I detest with a passion criminals who exploit and hurt (especially physically hurt) those who can not defend themselves like the mentally challenged or physically handicapped people living in certain Section 8 Federally subsidized Apartment buildings or trying to earn an honest living.  And I detest production companies and TV networks and their management who help the criminals so they too can make money.
Back to top Go down
dianne
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:04 pm

unfortunatly,  it's the world we live in today.  not much respect anymore.   pale
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
I agree Dianne.

I keep away from narcassists and sociopaths.  I am not enamored with most stars.  I respect and admire the ones who use their celebrity status to help mankind like Paul Newman, George Clooney, Angelina Jolie, etc.

I detest with a passion criminals who exploit and hurt (especially physically hurt) those who can not defend themselves like the mentally challenged or physically handicapped people living in certain Section 8 Federally subsidized Apartment buildings or trying to earn an honest living.  And I detest production companies and TV networks and their management who help the criminals so they too can make money.
I'm with ya on that 100%!
However, if the production company was working with the feds, that is a good thing. I would love to know what evidence is on that footage that Bravo handed over. Teresa being the braggart that she is, I'm sure she had to slip up and say something to incriminate herself at least once.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Denise I wish you are right and the Production Company is working with the Feds, but the evidence from what we see in the press releases, the Crisis Management PR person, Andy Cohens comments to Nancy Grace, Teresa's comments to the press and mags, AND the re-hiring of Teresa FIRST and then hiring Dina, Teresa's friend and fellow scamster, it sure doesn't look like the Production Company is helping the Feds, It looks like they are against the Feds and helping Teresa their cash cow.

IF the Feds want the footage they will supoena it.  That way they get it all and all they want, not what the Production Company wants them to see.

AND Teresa has always had a Mafia Lawyer to advise her.  She mostlikely said and did little on camera.  She may have had a clause all along that her Lawyer checked all footage and had the right to refuse some and have it destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.   I see things so differently from the women on here.  I am objective not subjective. Empty

Back to top Go down

I see things so differently from the women on here. I am objective not subjective.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Talk  :: Real Housewives :: RHONJ-
Jump to: