Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
Gia is a cheerleader now. And she is in the Dance Club.  She is fully enjoying life. 

Doesn't matter if he she qualified for cheerleading or not. Her last name secures her an unquestioned place in anything she wants in Passiac and Bergen County.

Same with the others.  Milania, like Gia is a taker with both hands.  They don't care who's head or back they step on or how much it hurts others.   

Other girls try out - they just take.
The people in those counties need to grow a set and tell that little brat NO. If she deserves it and earns it, that's one thing, but to give her a spot that she doesn't deserve is WRONG. I would not give in just because her last name is Giudice. But I don't go "with the flow" anyhow. I would tell Teresa to take her talentless little girl and be gone and that the spot went to someone that deserved/earned it. I may not have my spot for long but at least I could look myself in the mirror everyday and feel good about it. F them disgusting thieves that think they're entitled to get for free what the rest of us have to work for. They are scum, bottom feeding scum. Nothing more.
Okay, I'm off my soap box. I just had to vent about that.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:25 pm

ROTFLMAO   -   Kathy you come here and stand up to the Mafia and set the example.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:25 pm

I'm sure it's a different story being there. Certain people probably feel stuck in a "damned if I do, damned if I don't" type of situation.
I would probably avoid them as much as possible. I doubt we would run in the same circles anyhow. lol
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:35 pm

But your children might be going to the same school and the same church.

Chicago was under the control of the mafia for a long time.  How many people stood up to Al Capone or his brothers or nephews?
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:52 pm

That would be a bad way to live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.   Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teresa playing Gracie and Lucy and the public eating it up.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2