Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Thoughts on Jacqueline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

My Thoughts on Jacqueline Empty
PostSubject: My Thoughts on Jacqueline   My Thoughts on Jacqueline EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:00 pm

I think Jacqueline is a very sweet person. She definitely wears her emotions on her sleeve. Things seemed awkward with her from the beginning though. I never felt like I was seeing her act natural. Even after all these seasons she still seems awkward when she knows the camera is on her. I wish she'd loosen up. The most natural I've seen her is with her family.

I think she had a hand in helping showing the viewers what Teresa actually is. Remember what she said last season... something about how her Dad was in the military and she knew how to win a battle (or something along those lines)? Think about it. Also think about her asking Teresa the season before that if "she" was going to jail or not? That was before we knew about the 39 counts. Watching it again after the fact is very telling. Hindsight is a wonderful thing too.

I think Jac was trying to introduce the "real Teresa" this whole time. That's why she never seemed natural and the only time she did was with her family.
Happy ClapGood job Jac!
I love you
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on Jacqueline   My Thoughts on Jacqueline EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:15 pm

I agree.I think Jacqueline was the only one with sincerity and genuine emotion.I also think she paid a terrible price for marrying into that family.Sorry,but her husband is connected.

Last edited by tourmaline on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on Jacqueline   My Thoughts on Jacqueline EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:38 pm

tourmaline wrote:
I agree.I think Jacqueline was the only one with sincerity and genuine emotion.I also thinks she paid a terrible price for marrying into that family.Sorry,but her husband is connected.
You think Chris is connected? I haven't seen enough of him. I could see it being though.
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on Jacqueline   My Thoughts on Jacqueline EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:37 pm

They were recently in court with some fraud case.Wait a minute I think it was Jacqueline's first husband,Ashley's father that was arrested...nevermind......Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on Jacqueline   My Thoughts on Jacqueline EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 pm

lol That's ok.
The Lauritas had a case against them but I think it's all over and has been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on Jacqueline   My Thoughts on Jacqueline Empty

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts on Jacqueline
Page 1 of 1