Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? Empty
PostSubject: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:02 am

I guess they are selling the Miliania Products to Hair Dressing Salons directly through the owning company (as the CEO said Teresa is just the hired spokes person), but where (other than Teresa's website) are they selling her food products?  

Don't the food products have to be first pasted by the USDA (especially if imported) and then don't they have to have a food distributor to get them into grocery store chains?  Doesn't this take a lot of money?

Could the whole food line  be a money laundering scheme?
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
I guess they are selling the Miliania Products to Hair Dressing Salons directly through the owning company (as the CEO said Teresa is just the hired spokes person), but where (other than Teresa's website) are they selling her food products?  

Don't the food products have to be first pasted by the USDA (especially if imported) and then don't they have to have a food distributor to get them into grocery store chains?  Doesn't this take a lot of money?

Could the whole food line  be a money laundering scheme?
They only showed that short scene when they walked into that warehouse-type place with the faux store front with the products set up. I haven't heard anything else about it. I haven't read any tweets about it either. Maybe they pulled out after they learned about her "troubles". Question  IDK
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:12 pm

I think the mafia realize (or Teresa showed them) this was a wonderful money launderying venue. 

If you are a business person you can see this is not a money making venture.  You need excellent product placement to be able to make money. The overhead would eat up anything coming in, actually the overhead would be higher than what is coming in if you don't have an excellent venue to sell.

I think one of the reasons Teresa wanted Kathy gone so much is because Richie was all about product placement and a top notch distributor.  Kathy was doing it right.  Testing the market, finding a distributor and getting good placement.  Teresa is about putting her name on a product and pretending it is selling.  That is to me, fronting for a big money laundering business.  The dirty money goes out of the country to pay for product and import, etc.  And it is cleaned and sent back if needed to "purchase".  Hope the Feds are following this trail too for future charges.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:23 pm

I would definitely say Joe and Teresa were "schooled" on these kinds of scams.
Such a shame... all that time and intelligence wasted on how to be a thief and scam artist instead of bettering themselves and being decent contributors to society. smh
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:35 pm

You are the one being scammed.  You have fallen for Teresa's act.  You are the mark and she got you.  You are helping her pull it off - this is the ploy she is using to get out of the charges and you fell for it.  Hahaha
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
You are the one being scammed.  You have fallen for Teresa's act.  You are the mark and she got you.  You are helping her pull it off - this is the ploy she is using to get out of the charges and you fell for it.  Hahaha
I fell for her stupid act in the beginning. Absolutely. But now? No. Those counts told me she is not as stupid as she pretends to be.
Also, I found it hard to believe that a man like Joe Giudice could be that successful in a construction business without "connections" or a scam going.
BTW: I wouldn't help her pull off a damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Every time you say she is dumb you are helping her pull it off. 

DUMB is what she wants the public to think.  DUMB is how she has gotten away with everything in the past. 

Look up Monica Chacon or her husband William Saracino, Jr. and call them and ask them how DUMB Teresa is and how this act got the charges dropped against her in their case and then how she laughed at them because she had gotten away with it.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
Every time you say she is dumb you are helping her pull it off. 

DUMB is what she wants the public to think.  DUMB is how she has gotten away with everything in the past. 

Look up Monica Chacon or her husband William Saracino, Jr. and call them and ask them how DUMB Teresa is and how this act got the charges dropped against her in their case and then how she laughed at them because she had gotten away with it.
Exactly. It's an act she puts on and apparently pretty well until ...
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:17 pm

To get the public on their side, and the judge on their side, the Feds have to prove she is acting.

As long as "fans" and "non-fans" are saying and posting she is dumb she is winning. 

I get angry when I hear it. 

Fifty years ago there was a brilliant actress and busness woman called Gracie Allen who made BIG money off her "dumb" act.   Lucille Ball imitated herwhen she played I Love Lucy.  Teresa plays the role to perfection.  Like Teresa, Gracie Allen's fans thought she was so dumb.  Convincing people you are someone you are not is the sign of a brilliant actress and person.

Last year, in the last episode in "Wine Country" Joe was drunk and he slipped and bragged about what a great business woman Teresa was and how intelligent she was.  He bragged about it.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Revenge and ‘The Real Housewives’?
By Sid Lipsey

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/08/01/joe-and-teresa-giudice-whistleblowers
-

-
"If Teresa Giudice needs someone to blame for her serious legal troubles, she might be able to look to her nemesis from “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” -- and we’re not talking about that poor table she infamously flipped over back in the show’s first season.
Lawyer Monica Chacon, who has sparred with Teresa on the show, in one episode Teresa had Monica kicked out of a party, was part of a fraud lawsuit that indirectly led to this week’s 39-count federal indictment against Teresa and her husband,  Joe Giudice.
Nowadays, Chacon must be doing a happy victory dance, right? Not exactly. In their first TV interview since the Giudices’ indictment, Chacon and her husband/fellow attorney, William C. Saracino, stopped by Showbiz Tonight to share their thoughts on the massive misfortune of their longtime adversaries. ..."
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/08/01/joe-and-teresa-giudice-whistleblowers

Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Kinda what I have been saying isn't it?

I respect Monica Chacon and her husband for having the guts to stand up to the mob.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
Kinda what I have been saying isn't it?

I respect Monica Chacon and her husband for having the guts to stand up to the mob.
Me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????   Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are they selling Teresa's Food Products and her Fabullenis?????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Talk  :: Real Housewives :: RHONJ-
Jump to: