Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Many Haters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

How Many Haters Empty
PostSubject: How Many Haters   How Many Haters EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:46 pm

I wonder how many Tre saps will be left on the RHONJ page after Teresa goes to prison.
I wonder how many will sing her praises and for how long.
How long before she is forgotten?
One day we'll be chatting and someone will say, "What ever happened to that lying backstabbing bitch from that old Jersey housewife show!?"
lol!
Back to top Go down

How Many Haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Haters   How Many Haters EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:06 pm

did they start filming for next season yet?  i don't understand how people still think Joe and Teresa are innocent of any wrong doing.  i actually have more sympathy for sleazy Joe.  Joe at least admits he is a little scared even though he keeps saying their not guilty.  BangHead
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

How Many Haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Haters   How Many Haters EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:26 pm

I heard that they started filming a few weeks ago, then I heard they are going to start filming soon. I'm not sure. I can't find anything that says for sure either way.
I agree Joe seemed to show sadness and remorse. All Teresa showed was her normal hateful self & full of denial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Many Haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Haters   How Many Haters Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Haters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Talk  :: Real Housewives :: RHONJ-
Jump to: