Real Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? Empty
PostSubject: Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?   Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Andy Cohen has been in control of the Real Housewives Series and he is the one who decides who is a housewife, who is kept and who is let go.

With all the problems, legal and others, with housewives can NBC and BRAVO be questioning what Andy is doing?  He is no longer a Vice President.  He is no longer in charge of the Real Housewives series.  He still has WWHL and he will still (for the time being) be the interviewer on the Reunion shows.  BUT he is no longer in charge.

He has started his own Production Company.  Wonder what type of shows he will produce?  He is producing Fashion Queens, but how great is it?

I really think he got to full of himself and because of his closeness with Teresa has gotten himself in deep dodo.  Andy is the one that literally gave Teresa the RHONJ show.  Letting go of those she wanted gone (Caroline, Jacqueline, and Kathy) and bringing in the ones who kiss her ass (Kim D and her crew, Dina, Elvira).  The only reason why Melissa will be there (limited) is because she is married to Joey and Teresa is smart enough to not enrage her parents.

Hopefully the powers to be at NBC realize the folley in backing Teresa and the Mafia - she should have been axed and the show should have continued without her.  Keeping her has brought BRAVO and NBC under the Feds sights and included them in the case.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?   Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
Andy Cohen has been in control of the Real Housewives Series and he is the one who decides who is a housewife, who is kept and who is let go.

With all the problems, legal and others, with housewives can NBC and BRAVO be questioning what Andy is doing?  He is no longer a Vice President.  He is no longer in charge of the Real Housewives series.  He still has WWHL and he will still (for the time being) be the interviewer on the Reunion shows.  BUT he is no longer in charge.

He has started his own Production Company.  Wonder what type of shows he will produce?  He is producing Fashion Queens, but how great is it?

I really think he got to full of himself and because of his closeness with Teresa has gotten himself in deep dodo.  Andy is the one that literally gave Teresa the RHONJ show.  Letting go of those she wanted gone (Caroline, Jacqueline, and Kathy) and bringing in the ones who kiss her ass (Kim D and her crew, Dina, Elvira).  The only reason why Melissa will be there (limited) is because she is married to Joey and Teresa is smart enough to not enrage her parents.

Hopefully the powers to be at NBC realize the folley in backing Teresa and the Mafia - she should have been axed and the show should have continued without her.  Keeping her has brought BRAVO and NBC under the Feds sights and included them in the case.
I don't think glorifying people like Teresa and Joe is right at all. However, it did show everyone how trashy she is and what a liar she is.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?   Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 pm

I think it glorified Teresa and Joe.  They were never shown in their real light.  They were portrayed as kind giving people.  Andy is still defending Teresa and giving her press as Saint Teresa.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?   Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:35 pm

I began to see through Teresa in the 2nd season. Her evil came out. affraid
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?   Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:12 pm

you are unique and more intelligent than most viewers.

By the way her Crisis PR woman posted on her website yesterday asking her fans to make donations to various charities in Teresa's name so Teresa can get the credit for the donation.

That is gall.  I wonder how many are making donations in Teresa's name.  Jen Bello and how may others.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?   Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:14 pm

That is just disgusting! Can't people see through that fake crap!?  Errr! Evil or Very Mad  It makes me so angry!
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club
KSofiaF

PostSubject: Re: Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?   Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:20 pm

I found her twitter. The fixer?
It says...
wendy feldman
@Thewendyfeldman
I am the leading alternative sentencing expert.Crisis Management and legal coaching Visit me at http://www.custodialcoaching.com - Oh, and I AM the FIXER
Everywhere · wendyfeldman.com
https://twitter.com/Thewendyfeldman
--
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?   Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:48 pm

I wonder if she will get paid.  I think it will be hilarious if she isn't paid.

What has happened with her mouth piece Heather Maclean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?   Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is NBC and BRAVO pushing Andy out?
Page 1 of 1