Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.   Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Tour,

I agree.

I love Nancy Grace, but I think she is wrong about the county charges.  I hope and pray I am wrong.

I think Nancy Grace is right about the Federal Charges - unless they go belly up on the Giudice Family and the Capos and Dons.
Back to top Go down
tourmaline
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.   Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:38 pm

how deep does it go?Who is on the payroll?These are things we will never know.we do know even the Feds are capable of bribery.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.   Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:39 pm

tourmaline wrote:
I'm blocked from every FB page outside of confirmed family and friends.Perhaps that's why Andy was so incredulous when Nancy Grace said the the Guidice's will not get off lightly.You could tell he wanted to say something.He seems to be a weak link with loose lips,I'd bet he runs his mouth off camera.
I would love to hear what he has to "really say" about the situation.

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.   Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:00 pm

Andy knew who they were when he hired her.  What is happening is beyond his greatest dream.  He wants the publicity to boost the ratings.

The only reason that caller got through to ask Nancy the question on his WWHL show was because Andy okayed the question.  The questions are vetted long before the show.  Have you tried to get through?   Where do you find the telephone number?  Where do you go to post the emails?  Hard to find isn't it?  Maybe the callers are plants.

The question, Nancy's response and Andy's little "of my gosh" act were done to bring up the ratings.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.   Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:02 pm

I wonder if Andy knew Teresa would bring that kind of drama.

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.   Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:11 pm

LMAO   OF COURSE HE DID.  THAT IS WHY SHE WAS HIRED.  IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND RATINGS.  lol!
Back to top Go down
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.   Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:17 pm

I think when the Feds and the IRS started contacting Bravo, Shed Media and Andy Cohen he was so elated he wet his pants.  He saw the revenue it would bring in and the dollars going into his bank account.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.   Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Johnathan Niltze wrote:
I think when the Feds and the IRS started contacting Bravo, Shed Media and Andy Cohen he was so elated he wet his pants.  He saw the revenue it would bring in and the dollars going into his bank account.
LOL Right!? Laughing 

At least he's making his money legally and honestly. Teresa is such a horrible person, I don't feel one bit sorry for her. I do feel for the kids though. They deserved to be raised better by decent parents. I also feel for whoever has to take care of those kids. The 2 older ones are BRATS and given the situation they will all be affected by this and their behavior may get worse. Either way those kids are the victims in this, not Teresa "It could happen to anyone" Giudice. Mad

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.   

Back to top Go down

Teresa & Joe prepared for the indictments from pre Bankruptcy time.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2