Real talk, real people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Doubt Joe's Forgery trial will start on Nov 19th because .......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Doubt Joe's Forgery trial will start on Nov 19th because .......   Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Teresa has scheduled a Meet and Greet at 6pm Nov 19th at the Montville NJ, at the Pine Brook Jewish Center from 6 to 8 pm.

I think they either have a postponement arranged or they have the plea bargain they want for probation and a small fine.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Doubt Joe's Forgery trial will start on Nov 19th because .......   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:26 pm

I hope you're wrong, I think he deserves jail time. But some people have done worse and got off with less. It's just not right.

Johnathan Niltze
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Doubt Joe's Forgery trial will start on Nov 19th because .......   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:51 pm

It just shows you how brazen Teresa is scheduling a meet and greet at the same time as the trial and near where the trial is supposed to be held.  She is rubbing Passiac's nose in it.
Back to top Go down
KSofiaF
First Members Club
First Members Club

PostSubject: Re: Doubt Joe's Forgery trial will start on Nov 19th because .......   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:32 pm

I think there has been enough postponements. The wuss needs to face the music and pay the piper. He can do the crime but is too much of a coward to do the time. He and Teresa both makes me sick.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doubt Joe's Forgery trial will start on Nov 19th because .......   

Back to top Go down

Doubt Joe's Forgery trial will start on Nov 19th because .......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Talk  :: Real Housewives :: RHONJ-
Jump to: